2013/07/26

Depravation life

This week... Totally decadence... Sleeping time went wrong... Seriously I dont know what happened to me...
i lost myself for Almost two month, sometimes I will alright, but sometimes when the timing and mind goes wrong, my mind totally blank out, like dead body .. Zombie ? Ya. Think so. Lol start cannot cure anything... I should find my motivation on study.. But still when I blank out, or when I tired, I still need a ppl tell me " yi lin, im here, I lend you my shoulder" . Many thing I dint say out, but I facing a lot stress/ problem. What I can do now is think in good way, I keep persuade myself this just a really little problem happened in my whole life. I will feel better when I think like this =')
I think... I need a long long rest...

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram