2013/07/21

Lessons.

I seldom update my blog, just simply I got nothing to complaint? Haha. I cannot change the thing, so I change my viewpoint. Ya. I got my licence. And have to drive out and my dad was beside and guide me, he holding the handbrake all the time. And found that, drive might look simple but sometimes accident still happened even it not my fault, I'm a good driver. Lol . Btw , this morning almost crash, but nothing happened I stopped my car middle of the road. My dad was beside and that fella didn't open signal. So it's not my fault still. XD

From the competition, my opponent is stronger than my team, this is true. I was stress up all the way. Cuz I do scare I did mistake and cause my team losing. The shuffle team make is .... lame.. but also prove that we are not good enuf compare to other. Istevejob they got the luck. Why I said so? Cuz my team get victory when they were our opponent :)

From the korean show we got marry, I found that, the ending might be sad, but still they enjoying and happy in the process.. 15 episode. But they do happy when they meet each other, although from different country , different culture, different language, they cannot communicate well but still they use body language to communicate.. feel like ... nothing is impossible... just depend on how patient you are... I'm the patient type also the annoying type.

Haha. Feel like wanted to play this kind of game, I got a china husband. Not bad huh? XD just kidding

And ya, I disturbed by a mangalian? Or indonesian? Dun really know how to differentiate. Hmm.. he was sitting opposite my pc in DDS when wh not around me. I didn't  notice him at all, after a while, he put 1 can green tea middle of our pc, and I still didn't found it anything wrong. He push that drinks more to my side, and ya, I noticed that stupid action, what wrong with him? And when I looking at him, I realized he was starring on me. I was like... wtf you open a pc but your face near the pc just because of that position can starred on me? I dunno what I can do, just asking for wh help. I hope I do think much. When wh come back.. he saw that, he took back the drinks and immediately open. Don't say I'm wrong. I perasan... he need to stand a bit to take back that can.... after that , he near that pc screen as near as possible, and I donear to other side to avoid see his face the .... 'hamsup' smile.. what happen to this world btw.. = =

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram