2013/07/15

Second chance

Second chance. I didn't know that post is mention me or what. That ppl mention that he/she felt unfair because he/she couldn't get another chance. Life is never fair. You missed the chance means that you won't get another chance no matter how hard you trying to get another chance. So face the fact. If  life is fair. Everyone could get a chance. There is no ex exist. There is no more unhappy. No more disappoint. No argue if everyone live with fair deal. Lolz .. now I know thing pass, ppl change. I was mentioned as 'that ppl/ that girl/ that bitch' few times .. so It is fair for me? I used to be a writing machine? Fair huh? Think careful when you trying to say every single word. I m not filter. I didnt know how to get your meaning.

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram