2013/07/31

Purchase?

Gah, postpone my blog post until now,  suppose post it on Monday,  but I drag it until today. Hmm Monday when I on my way back kp,  my mom accidently  told me that one of my aunt trying to pay  money to my parents to 'purchase ' me due to she went consult the fortune  teller. He told them that there are few zodiac can bring him luck.so take my zodiac is one of the zodiac that bring them luck. And thus they requested to purchase me to collect whole series. They said they lack one monkey.. and also I'm the only monkey which  same generation with their children . When I heard this I was like woaaa got such transaction  huh?  Glad that my mum  dint sell me. 
These  day I found my motivation. But it seem too fast to move forward.  I still no preparation  all these come tgt. I won't look back to past, or maybe past  leave me ahead, so forcing me walk out my future  myself.  chilling always.

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram